Wednesday 18 June 2014


Hi Everyone....

I thought I'd just let you know that an extension of the exploration of my fabulously, brilliant, intelligent, superior, extraordinary self (please don't be oblivious to sarcasm) is on a personal and photography instagram page.

A little bit of self promotion here. But also a way to get to know me better. I love the way that photo's communicate the persona of an individual...


@elenamayphotography- 
The gorgeous Alana at monument beach. You know, just casual mid-hair-do-tying. 


@elenamayphotography- 
Bondi


@elenamayphotography- 
Manyana, NSW South Coast


@elenamayphotography- 
A photo from a hike from Taronga Zoo to Balmoral Beach and back.


@elenamayphotography- 
A little banana head at monument beach


@elenamayphotography- 
After tonnes of experimenting I have finally perfected poached eggs even if no one in my family trusts me enough to eat them....


@elenamayphotography- 
Durras


@elenamayphotography


@elenamayphotography- 



@elenamayphotography- 
Boofy doing some shell collecting.

@elenamayphotography- 



@elenamayphotography- 
Art major work planning. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

.

.

About Me

My photo
I'm here to just write and create... about all the fun, groovy, good, little life adventures. I want to be a diary... an edited one at that. I love spontaneity and nature, the beach, music, festivals, genuine people ...

.

.
Powered by Blogger.