Friday 27 June 2014

, , , , , , ,

JUNE- Favourite Music

I thought a nice little monthly something-something would be quite pleasant.
So every month I'll be doing a recollection of all of the music I have been listening to throughout the month with links to them on youtube... Eventually I hope that my viewers will be able understand my music taste... it's incredibly versatile and please place some recommendations in the comments!

Here we go.....

1. London Grammar- Stay Awake


** I've actually loved these guys for a while but have stayed within my safety zone by listening to Hey Now and Strong... This month I ventured to experience some of their other stuff and experienced this.. enjoy. 


2. Haim- If I Could Change Your Mind




** Haim is my ultimate favourite, I cannot say enough about this insane band!

3. Alt J- Tesselate 




4. Ariana Grande- Problem 




5. Lianne La Havas- Is Your Love Big Enough




6. Benjamin Francis Leftwich- Atlas Hands




7. Daughter- Youth




8. Tame Impala- Elephant




9. Ball Park Music- Surrender




10. Kanye West- Bound 2




** I know it's incredibly sexist, however I can't deny the appeal of the chorus....


Tata for now, until next time.

Elena, x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

.

.

About Me

My photo
I'm here to just write and create... about all the fun, groovy, good, little life adventures. I want to be a diary... an edited one at that. I love spontaneity and nature, the beach, music, festivals, genuine people ...

.

.
Powered by Blogger.