Monday 15 December 2014

I'm only 10% through my trip and I've been on aeroplanes and trains for atleast 50 hours.... Music has been a necessity. 

1. Childs Play- SZA ft. Chance the Rapper

2. Arthur remake- Chance the Rapper

3. The Wolves- Ben Howard

4. Creature Fear- Bon Iver

5. Say You Love Me- Jessie Ware

6. Toothpaste Kisses- Macabees

7. Wide Awake- Josh Record

8. Crazy (Gnarls Barkley Cover)- Daniela Andrade

9. To Build a Home- Cinematic Orchestra

10. Home (RAC Remix)- Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeroes

11. Everyday People- Arrested Development

12. 99 Red Balloons- Nena

13. Asleep- The Smiths

14. All I Want- Kodaline

15. Nina- Ed Sheeran

16.  The Boss- James Brown

17. Heartbeats (Filous and Mount Remix)- Jose Gonzalez

18. Liquid Spirit (20syl Remix)- Gregory Potter)

There you have it. My top 18 songs in my ultimate Europe/Travel playlist. 

Elena, x

P.s. Sorry I don't have YouTube links but I have limited access to computers so it's all on my phone...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

.

.

About Me

My photo
I'm here to just write and create... about all the fun, groovy, good, little life adventures. I want to be a diary... an edited one at that. I love spontaneity and nature, the beach, music, festivals, genuine people ...

.

.
Powered by Blogger.