Thursday 8 January 2015

Venice is one of the most romantic and evocative places in the world, a priceless treasure...

Day #1- 30th December 2014

- Walk around
- San Marco
- Bisilica













Day #2- 31st December 2014
NEW YEARS EVE

- Murano Island
- Glass making exhibition
- Glass shopping
- Dinner at an Italian restaurant
- Gelato (at -3 degrees Celsius)
- Drinks and fireworks from Venetian apartment





Day #3- 1st January 2015

- Lido beach
- Peggy Guggenheim Gallery
-Leather shopping











Day #4- 2nd January 2015

- SHOPPING DAY
- Unknown gallery
- Artisan quarters







I loved Venice, so much and can't wait to return one day (preferably with the love of my life).

TATA for now, Elena x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

.

.

About Me

My photo
I'm here to just write and create... about all the fun, groovy, good, little life adventures. I want to be a diary... an edited one at that. I love spontaneity and nature, the beach, music, festivals, genuine people ...

.

.
Powered by Blogger.